Thursday 29 September 2011

P90X Workout - From Overgrown Fatty Couch Potato to a Ripped Muscular Body in 90 Days

Unless you have been living under a rock, I am sure that you have seen the ads and infomercials for the P90X workout system. I know you are reading this because you might be skeptical about it and you want to see what others are saying about it before you spend your hard earned money on another useless product.

Let me tell you something, I am a 38 year old 5'11" guy and after a few years of poor eating, zero exercise and many hours of watching TV, one day I was horrified when I tipped the scales at 305 and I almost died. I had a serious case of man boobs, spare tires the size of a utility truck, not to mention high blood pressure and serious candidate for type 1 diabetes.

Now, I have never been into the whole ripped guy kinda thing, but a good friend was following P90X workouts and the eating plan and he recommended that I should try it. I am not going to lie to you. The first couple of weeks were horrible. I felt like every joint and muscle in my body ached and I couldn't really keep up with the workouts on the dvds, but I was determined to finish it because I was sick to my stomach of being so fat, out of shape and ugly looking.

Long story short, I finished the 90 days and I went from 305 down to 220. I know that people that are that heavy tend to lose far more weight than someone that is not morbidly obese like I was, but my point is that if an overgrown fatty like myself can do it, so can you. Like I said, I have never been into the ripped guy, take the shirt off at the first chance, but I am very confident these days to go out to the beach or be on the "skins" team of football with my buddies.

The Complete P90X System

This workout comes with 12 DVDs. One for each workout. It also comes with a nutrition guide that if you ask me, you need to follow to a "T" in order to see good results. It also comes with a calendar a fitness guide and online support.

Here comes a warning though, this workout is not for those people who want lose weight taking a couple of acai pills and avoid exercise and a good diet. If you are someone that doesn't want to work hard for your goals, then walk away and save your money. This is going to show you what you are made of and will test your resolve, soak you each and every day and make you ask for mercy, but in the end, you will feel better than a million bucks when you see the amazing progress that you made.

No comments:

Post a Comment